• Direct Atomizing Technology (D.A.T.) – Straight airflow to maximise nebulisation flow
• Compact and easy to use
• Small particle size of 3µm MMAD* for effective treatment
• Lightweight 180g (compressor)
• Quiet operation – Less than 45 dB
• Efficient nebulisation rate of 0.3ml/min
• Short treatment time of 6-8 minutes**
• 10ml Medication Capacity with minimal residual medication
• Easy Clean Care 1-2-3
• Includes Adult and Child mask, Storage Bag, AC Adaptor, Air Tube (PVC, 100cm) Mouthpiece, 5 x Air Filters
* MMAD= Mass Median Aerodynamic Diameter
** Based on a nebulisation rate of 0.3ml/min, based on 2ml Salbutamol
Nebuliser delivery of therapy is not suitable for all medications and conditions. Use only on the advice of your doctor. Always read & follow the instructions for use & health warnings. If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
Main unit with Nebulizer Kit, Adult Mask (PVC) x 1, Air Tube (PVC, 100cm) x1, AC Adapter x 1, Storage Bag x 1, Child Mask (PVC) x 1, Mouthpiece x 1, Spare Air Filter x 5, Instruction manual.
1. Make sure that the power switch is in the off position.
2. Connect the AC adapter to the compressor and plug the power plug into a power outlet.
3. Remove the inhalation top together with vaporizer head from the medication tank.
4. Add the correct amount of prescribed medication to the medication tank.
5. Make sure that the vaporizer head is securely attached to the inhalation top.
6. Put the inhalation top back inside the medication tank.
7. Attach the mask, mouthpiece or optional nosepiece to the nebulizer kit tightly
8. Attach the air tube. Push the air tube plugs firmly into the air tube connectors.
9. Hold the nebulizer kit as indicated on the right. Follow the instructions of your doctor or respiratory therapist
10.Press the power switch to the on position. As the compressor starts, nebulization begins and aerosol is generated. Inhale the medication.
11.When treatment is complete, turn the power off. Unplug the AC adapter from the power outlet and disconnect it from the compressor
Please see instruction manual for full list of warnings.
•Operate the device only as instructed by your doctor and/or respiratory therapist
•This product is intended to be used for inhaling medication for respiratory disorders
•The user should also be capable of understanding general machine operation and the content of instruction manual
•This product should not be used on patients, who are unconscious or are not breathing spontaneously
•For type, dose, and regime of medication follow the instructions of your doctor or respiratory therapist
•If you feel anything unusual during use, stop using the device immediately and consult your doctor
•Keep the device out of the reach of unsupervised infants and children. The device may contain small pieces that can be swallowed. The air tube or the AC adapter cable may cause accidental strangulation in infants
•Do not leave the device unattended with infants or persons who cannot express their consent
•Do not cover the compressor with a blanket or towel etc., during use
•Always dispose of any remaining medication after use, and use fresh medication each time
•Do not use in anaesthetic or ventilator breathing circuits
•Do not use the device while sleeping or if drowsy
•Operate the device only as intended. Do not use the device for any other purpose
•Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
•Follow the AC adaptor instructions carefully
Mask- LATEX FREE